A Keaton's Tale A Keaton's Tale

WOAH! What happened to you EASTBEAST?! Your animation skills SKYROCKETED. Jesus man you have become so freaking talented! I loved the storytelling, the smooth animation, the voices, music, EVERYTHING! It was Incredibly well executed. You need to continue these Majora's Mask animations. They are wonderful! Keep up the being awesome!

EASTBEAST responds:

MasterMario! It's been years now I think haha since the old collabs. I've just been practicing ever since. I gotta say your stuff on deviant has been coming along b.a as well! I hope people on NG start making more Majora mask related works, or even seeing them move away from parodies would be exciting. Regards to you man : >

Skyrim Is Epic Skyrim Is Epic

BEST ANIMATION EVER!

God Zack why are you such a cutie pie. You're cuter then that dragon. I love pick-pocketing to your videos

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Really amazing!

This was incredibly well done! When I first saw the name I was like oh jesus more nyan cat stuff being frontpaged. I ignored it until now. I saw how popular it was and thought wow is it really that good of a nyan cat vide? I watched it and it was so beautifully animated, drawn, and put together. I mean wow that was brilliant! I loved the complete twist during the middle end. It eventually spiraled into madness which ironically made me laugh a lot. I found this video hilarious, amusing, wacky, and outstanding. You guys really outdid yourself. Great job!

Worms Remade Worms Remade

Awesome!

I really enjoyed this! You're pretty good at animating and it was really fun to watch it! It was a tad clunky at places but that can be looked past. Overall a really great job matey!

DCzerkies42 responds:

Thank you good Sir :D I hope to do better on my next and it will be a short just don't know what to animate yet. so working on collab parts.

Pwanchi Burger Episode 1 Pwanchi Burger Episode 1

Great!

This was a great pilot episode! I really enjoyed it. It was funny and really stupid but in a good way. Your animating skills have again grown! Great job man. I love the art and humor and voice acting. Good job Cody sir!!

cyotecody555 responds:

Thank you MasterMario, you're a true epic guy

Dead Space Fail Dead Space Fail

Fell flat

It was honestly not very good at all. Like... I dunno. It wasn't funny by any means at all. The animation was pretty weak. I mean it was very few frames making it look choppy. Like it really felt like the Halo Reach parody you did. Like exactly the same. The same blood, the same facial expressions (if you call the mask glow an expression), The same humor of BLUBLUBLUBS. It was all the same. Just a different environment. On the art side it was pretty good. Eye catching but sort of lazy. Like it all seemed scribbled. Like every one of your things you kinda scribble things in and expect it to make everyone go OH MY GOD IT'S SOOOO AMAZING! And when you actually look closer at it you realize it's just scribbles. I'm not here to troll or anything. That's not what I do. Try harder next time. You have the potential of making something great man.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

VERDACOMB VERDACOMB

AMAZING!

This was ten times better than I had anticipated man! This was really well made and I can see all the hard work that went into this. I hope you get a 100% because you deserve it! This only makes me more excited for the Graphic Novel. I hope you do well in the world and everything. Great great job.
-Riley

danomano65 responds:

I am happy that it exceeded expectations, even when the anticipation was positive! Thanks for the comment, I graduate in a few days and will get right on working on the novel!

LegionForce LegionForce

Woah

This literally seemed like a legit cartoon. This was a fantastic flash and I give you all major props! Like wow this made me feel like this could eventually be a real comic or something! I bow to you for your awesomeness!

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

Amazing

Favorite one so far. And has my new favorite line "don't worry a silly nilly satans gonna move this dary air confontare with his big red grippus" makes me laugh every time XD love your animations and all that! LATURSSS

Cristo and the Gorilla! Cristo and the Gorilla!

Really great!

This was really funny and really well made! Your animation skills and art skills have improved a lot! Great job man! :)