All 113 art Reviews

Pascal wallpaper Pascal wallpaper

This is incredible! Keep up the epic work!

Jaona responds:

Thanks 8)

Shattertomb Shattertomb

Fantastic! Beautiful! Awesome! Great seeing new stuff from you again Jouste! This is totally beautiful! The movement is great, the line work is wonderful, the coloring and shading is BRILLIANT! Keep up the amazing work man! Really awesome :)

jouste responds:

always great hearing from you master mario! thanks for stopping by!

*highfives*

majoras mask majoras mask

I love you for this. Holy crap everything about it is absolutely fantastic. You are incredibly talented! Not to mention this is probably my favorite game of all time next to contra 3! Keep up the fantastic work! It's brilliant!

The Aliens have landed.. The Aliens have landed..

I'm sorry

I know you can do better. Your other none digital-esque painting pictures totally rock! I love your work and I know this is you not really trying. I also understand you wanna do something new. Keep practicing cuz I can see these getting better. Just right now the pictures are bellow average. Keep at it man! :)

DarkVisionComics responds:

Lol yeah? Go check my new stuff. Betcha think twice.

Gutbow Peltmasterson Gutbow Peltmasterson

Jesus

I've been so busy that I've probably missed some of your stuff. What a warm welcoming back! Damn dude you've improved significantly! It's truly a sight to see. This drawing is fantastic! The colors work brilliantly together and the overall design is really great and tells a story. Great job man! Really great job! :)

jouste responds:

MasterMario!

you always cheer me up with your super positive reviews! thanks so much for commenting and i'll be sure to keep at it ;D

*highfives*

Contra III: Big Fuzz Contra III: Big Fuzz

i love you

this is amazing. Favorite boss in video games. Great picture as well! Captures the bruting skeleton robot coming out of the wall. Great job!

Prismacolor Tyranitar Prismacolor Tyranitar

WOW!

This is an amazing piece! Really well done! Keep up the awesome work sab! :)

Brackenwood Brackenwood

Alright

Well alright it's good but has so much potential. The landscape looks beautiful and very well drawn. There's something missing to it. I don't know what but it just lacks a certain.... umph! The colors are bright and vibrant and work very well together. My biggest issue with this is bitey hiself. He lacks any motion or structure. Like he looks bland and simple. It (to me) doesn't seem like he belongs in the picture. His pose is static and not exciting what so ever. I'm not even going to get into the right arm. I'm sorry for being harsh. I was trying to be as constructive as I could. It could be better but all in all it's a nice piece but could use some polishing. Of course I'm not saying mine is a masterpiece. No one person's art is perfect.

Hoppin' Around Hoppin' Around

Dissapointed

I'm REALLY sorry to have to give you a low score for this but it doesn't deserve any higher. I just want to say that I loooove your style in your other pieces. They were so different and unique. This is ugly and bland. There's no emotion or excitement whatsoever. His pose is so static. The buld has a very nicce vibrancy to it which I like but everything else seems.... There. And also he's just there in the middle of the page which isn't exciting either. I'm sorry for rating it so low. I know you can do better!

Season Finale Season Finale

awesome!

Another really cool and interesting picture! I can't believe it's the season finale! It seems like it just started a week ago! Great series man!